As per our conversation, we would like to assist you in developing a foundation from which to better engage with your existing customers, as well as increase sales.
After our meeting with all the South African partners, many of which have the same requirements and objectives, in terms of wanting to improve their digital presence and marketing process, we have put together a proposal, at what we hope is at an affordable price, as we know that this is a crucial consideration. Some partners have funding from BHGE, so we are in a position to offset some of the costs.
Our proposal is as follows... Please note that we have included some examples of recent work that we have produced for other channel partners, that is in-line with BHGE style guidelines.
New custom Website to include:
1. Redevelopment of existing website.
2. Dedicated environments for each product, to include:
- Supporting content downloads - datasheets, case studies, video, webinars, brochures.
- Product information and specs
3. Design & Development
5. No ongoing costs.
Website/Landing Page Example:
The below example represents a landing page that we plugged in to the partners existing website. Please note the dedicated section around the products and the various models. Our objective here is to provide current and potential customers with enough information to make a decision on the purchasing the product.
There is available/existing content, which we are able to use to populate your new website, and support the products and services you provide on behalf of BHGE. What we offer is the following:
1. We will re-purpose this content and give it an identity unique to your company.
2. Add the content to your dedicated product environments we create on your new website.
3. Moving forward, this content can also be used to market the products to your region.
Content inventory for the products you sell:
- Spec Sheets
- Technical articles
Here are some examples of how we took some existing content and re-purposed it to have unique look for the partner. I have provided a video, a case study, webinar and infographic series(not re-purposed), as well as an article.
Total Cost: $12,000 USD - $6,000 to AEDCO, $6,000 to BHGE.
Includes the option for a logo design/redesign, and a company brochure and no extra cost.